When you open WizyVision in your browser, you will enter the Homepage. Here is what it looks like once you have uploaded and organized some media.
WizyVision logo - clicking it will allow you to return to the homepage
Search bar - locate your media using the image recognition system. You may search for automatic tags that are visible to you in the media page, but also logos and text, among other things.
Home - returns to the Home page
- Domains list - lists the existing Domains in a dropdown menu
Help Center - clicking the icon will open the Help Center dedicated for WizyVision
- Notifications - lists the account such as Announcements, Reports, and Processes
- App Switcher - switch between Digital Asset Center (DAC) or ML Studio
Profile Avatar - clicking it will open a drop down menu that will allow you to
- Domain visibility - lists all domains on the account with the option to toggle their visibility on the Home page
- Domains list - domains on the account arranged in a grid. Visibility of domains on the home page can be customized using the Domain visibility button
- Announcements - account announcements section