Managing user accounts in WizyVision is a crucial aspect of effectively deploying and controlling access to your applications. This article provides an overview of user account management, including user onboarding, role configuration, and access control. By understanding the key concepts and features related to user accounts, you can streamline the process of granting appropriate permissions and ensuring smooth collaboration within your organization.
- Adding Users: Learn how to add new users to your WizyVision account, whether it's individual users or importing users through CSV files.
- Authentication Methods: Explore the available authentication methods in WizyVision, such as local login, social login, and single sign-on (SSO) login. Understand how to configure these methods to suit your organization's needs.
- User Privileges: Discover how to manage user privileges, including the ability to define custom roles with specific permissions and access rights.
- Default Roles: Understand the default roles in WizyVision, including the legacy roles inherited from the Digital Asset Center (DAC) focus. Learn about their associated privileges and how they can be tailored to suit your application deployment needs.
- Creating Custom Roles: Dive into the process of creating custom roles tailored to your organization's requirements. Define role names, descriptions, and permissions to grant precise access levels to different users.
- Role-Based Permissions: Explore the available permissions that can be assigned to custom roles, such as read, create, update, delete, and more. Understand how to configure role-based permissions to ensure proper data access and application functionality.
- User Groups and Collaboration: (Note: This section will be updated once User Groups are available in WizyVision) Discover how user groups can enhance collaboration by allowing users with similar responsibilities to work together effectively.
- User Account Switching: Learn how to switch between user accounts within WizyVision, enabling seamless navigation and access to different user profiles and settings.
- Access Control Best Practices: Gain insights into best practices for managing user accounts, including ensuring strong passwords, regularly reviewing user privileges, and maintaining an audit trail of user activities.
Effectively managing user accounts in WizyVision plays a vital role in the successful deployment and utilization of applications. By following the guidelines for user onboarding, role configuration, and access control, you can ensure that your organization's users have the appropriate permissions and access rights to collaborate efficiently and securely within the WizyVision platform.