When creating an application in WizyVision, there are three categories of fields: System fields, Standard fields, and Custom fields. In this article, we'll focus on the Default Fields that are included in a Basic Application.
- System Fields: fields whose values are automatically set by WizyVision and are always part of an application. While they can be sorted along with other fields, they cannot be removed from an application.
- Standard Fields: fields that are available by default when creating an application. Like System fields, they cannot be removed from an application, but the values of these fields are given manually by users who are creating a case. Here is a list of Standard fields:
- Custom Fields: fields that can be added manually by an admin on top of the default fields. These fields are removable. Here is a list of Custom fields:
Here are the list of available fields by default after creating an application:
|Case ID||postRef||Identifier of a created case|
|Application Id||typeId||The application id of a created case|
|Status||statusId||Dropdown selection of case status. By default, the status selection are just open and closed.|
|Privacy||privacyId||Dropdown selection of privacies. List of privacies available will depend on the role of each user creating a case.|
|Description||description||Text field for adding a description to a case|
|Tags||tags||Multi-selection of tags. Users can add multiple tags. Selection of tags will depend on which tags user have access to as defined on the user role assigned to him.|
|Texts||texts||All OCR text extracted in each images attached in the case will be listed here automatically when creating a case.|
|Files||files||All captured images and videos will be added here. Users can also add other files like documents.|
|Assignee||assignedTo||Dropdown list of all users in the account. User set here will receive a notification about the assignment.|
|Created by||memId||User who created this case.|
|Created Date||createdAt||The timestamp of when this case was created.|
|Last Updated||updatedAt||The timestamp of when this case was last updated.|
Each of these fields has the following standard properties:
- Label: The name of the field. It is translatable.
- Kind: The field's category - either System, Standard, or Custom.
- Type: The type of field.
- Key: The technical identifier that can be used in API integrations.
- Description: A brief description of the field.
- Viewable in List: A checkbox that indicates whether this field will appear as a column in the case lists screen.
- Allow Image Attachment: A checkbox that indicates whether users can attach an image to this field.
- Position: The ordinal position of the field alongside other fields.
Overall, these default fields cover the basic requirements for many use cases, such as simple data collection or inventory tracking. In the next article, we'll discuss adding custom fields to tailor an application to more specific needs.