In WizyVision, administrators can easily add users to the system individually. Follow these steps to add a new user:
- Log in to your WizyVision account as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin Console and navigate to the "Users" section.
- Click on the "Add User" button.
- Provide the user's first name, last name, username, phone number, email, and password (if required).
- Note: Only one of Email, Username, or Phone number is required.
- Assign the appropriate role(s) to the user.
- Users can be assigned to multiple roles.
- Determine whether the user should be a member or manager of each assigned role.
- Role managers have the ability to add more users to their assigned roles.
- Configure notification settings.
- Choose whether to send a notification to the user about their account creation.
- Review the details and role assignments.
- Click the "Submit" button to complete the process.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a new user to your WizyVision account. The user can now log in and access the relevant features and functionalities based on their assigned roles.
If your account is integrated with Single Sign-On (SSO), the user addition process may differ. In the SSO integration scenario, you will only need to provide the user's email, role, and role type.
Note: If you have a large number of users to add, you can refer to the WizyVision documentation for information on the CSV import feature for bulk onboarding.
That's it! You've learned how to add users to WizyVision. Enjoy using the platform to its fullest potential!
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.